Florida has the most registered boat owners of any state in the United States and there are dozens of insurance companies offering coverage for those boat owners. However, not all companies and policies are created equal. It’s important that boat owners take a few extra steps before the fun begins to make sure they have the best coverage options available for their Florida Boat Insurance needs.
There are a variety of discounts and coverage combinations to maintain affordable rates while still getting boat insurance with top rated carriers. Desirable coverage at competitive rates- what more could you ask for?
Some of the specialized coverage available on our boat insurance policies include:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces insured’s boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality
- Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment – up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – covers trailer and tow vehicle
- Emergency Towing and Labor – provides on-water towing service
- Wreckage Removal Coverage
- Property Damage Liability – includes coverage for fuel spill cleanup
- Medical Payments – includes coverage for water-skiers
Whether your water fun is fishing, sailing, jet skiing or just boating around the local lakes and rivers, Family Insurance Centers has got you covered.
Call today for a Fast, Affordable, Friendly insurance quote and let Family Insurance Centers start saving you money today!! We are an Independent Insurance Agency Working for You! Florida Insurance Agency offering Boat Insurance policies in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow and surrounding Central Florida.